There is a reason Unique Landscapes and Custom Pools recommends an in-floor cleaning system to every customer building a new pool: They are the most efficient and the BEST! The Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump circulates water and removes debris, all while allowing you to do next to nothing. Here is an overview of some key aspects that lead to beautiful, clear pool water.
When Pentair® first introduced IntelliFlo Variable Speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life. The IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined. Check out these advantages and you’ll quickly see why:
• ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
• Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*.
• 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
• Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
• Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
• Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
• Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.