Canadians Investing in Arizona Property
The variety of landscapes in Arizona is also a big attraction for investors. The full sunshine in Arizona and high average temperatures help a vast amount of plants and flowers to grow even in the winter. The valley is full of life even in the coldest times of the year. And there is so much to choose from:
- Fountain hills has beautiful mountains.
- North Mesa has views of the spectacular city lights.
- Scottsdale has great shopping.
- Paradise Valley has the advantage of the luxury, mountain side homes with custom designs.
- Gilbert is located in the south east and was the fastest growing city in the nation for several years.
Not to mention the world-class golf courses that can be found all around the Phoenix Valley of the Sun. If you like to golf, Phoenix is a fantastic place to be. Combined with all the other advantages, it’s no wonder so many people buy investment/vacation homes in the area.
Arizona has always been the most popular state for international home buyers. Canadians have become luxury vacation condo and home buyers here because of the price, beautiful desert landscapes, relaxing lifestyle, golf, and spectacular views.
From lively music festivals to delightful culinary events and everything in between, there’s an event for everyone – and every interest – in the Grand Canyon State. Find the perfect one for you by checking out the events calendar here.